All Items are Final Sale We Do Not Accept Returns due to the customization of items. The term "Final Sale" means an item can not be returned for changing your mind, cancelation of event or any other reason.
ORDERING FOR AN EVENT: If you ordering more than 1 dress for an event, please order all the dresses in 1 order. We can't guarantee the colour shade will match if you place the previous order in our store or order place by different customers. Different batches of lace have different shades due to dye. Please send us the email before you place the order if you have any question about the shade of dresses.
We don't offer refund/exchange if dress shade won't match with your previous order.
- Purchases may be exchanged within 7 days of the day you receive the order.
- All exchanges are treated as new orders. Simply order the new item online, we'll process the new order & ship it promptly. Your account will be credited (minus the shipping charge) when we received your return.
- Please email us for a Return Authorization number before returning any merchandise. This number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package or the package will be refused at the warehouse.
- Merchandise must be in original brand new condition, including intact tags and packaging, without the smell of smoke and free of pet hair.
Defects or incorrect Items:
Upon receipt, please inspect your order immediately.
Please be sure to inspect your items within 3 days of receiving your delivery for defects and issues. All items are checked for quality before shipping to you but human error may occur.
- All defects and issues must be notified via email within the 3 day window, and must include order number and images of the issue.
- Any item defects found after the 3 days of receiving the shipment be subject to a restocking fee to be returned.
- We cannot make exceptions once you have had the merchandise in your possession for longer then the 3 days, removed tags, washed or worn it.
LOST, STOLEN AND DAMAGED ITEMS
Lisa Ann's Creations is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items caused by postal carrier.